« fulfilling my needs | Main | Managing Time »

Goal Setting

Goals are a great thing for everyone to set. It doesn't matter who you are or what there for, as long as your setting them, the chance of you achieving those goals is higher. I've been goal setting my whole life, it's kind of a habit I guess you could say. For the most part I'm a perfectionist when it comes to most things. I don't know, it's just something I do and am glad I picked up the habit. So then it is easier fro me to set goals and follow through with them. But, then again on the bad side I tend to be a procrastinator, which is bad for school work and being on time to almost anything unless I have an urge or excuse to be early. This side of me throws off some of the time restraints I have on my goals or just that i do it all at the last second, but still reach my goal. At college I have many goals for myself, they all are going to give me the best chance at being what ever I end up being, whether it's a lawyer, football player, or business man.

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.