« Managing Time | Main

Problem solving

As long as I can remember I've been a pretty good problem solver. It didn't matter if it was math or just an any day situation, I would find the answer that was best for me and anyone with me. Everyone should be good at problem solving to an extent because you literally can't go through your day without running into something where you need to problem solve to get going in the right direction. Especially with me wanting to be a lawyer or business man, problem solving is a key factor in both jobs. For that matter, I would have to say that every job that you may work, you have to know how to come up with a solution that is going to get rid of the problem. I find problem solving to be easy and it just happens throughout my day and when I come across a bigger problem, I manage it the same way I do all the others. I think there are street smart problem solvers and that there are book smart solvers and that each of them needs to be used at different times. But it is best to have both and I'm glad that for the most part I have them.

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.