Current News Issue 9/25

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/life-interrupted-putting-a-positive-spin-on-cancer/

This article talks about Suleika Jaouad, a cancer patient who wrote about her experiences as a young adult with cancer. I think this is a very inspiring article, especially for those who are cancer patients, and it shows the proof of positive self talk. I am a believer of positive self talk, and there is a lot of coincidences in this article with the recent blog posts from my coach that is battling leukemia. He is what brought positive self talk into my life and I have used it religiously for the past 4 years. That is what made me choose this article. I don't have many questions regarding the article because it serves more as a coincidence and relative article to my topic and one of my one-to-one's stories. I think it is good to have some background on other cancer patients stories especially when they are so similar.