« Spin is in: Brewster coaching record 113-61-1 (.645) | Main | And Another One (Hopefully) Bites the Dust »

Surprise, Surprise, AMA Against Obama's Healthcare plans

From the NYT:

WASHINGTON — As the health care debate heats up, the American Medical Association is letting Congress know that it will oppose creation of a government-sponsored insurance plan, which President Obama and many other Democrats see as an essential element of legislation to remake the health care system.

Recently I have engaged in AMA-bashing. This kind of behavior is the reason. These are the folks who campaigned against health care reform long ago on the basis that it was socialized medicine, whatever that means. Thank God for the student American Medical Association.

You're so retarded it's not even funny.

This Bill REQUIRES physicians to take that insurance plan no matter how much it costs them or their books hurt from doing so. Not only that, but it will clearly bankrupt private insurance companies (which I'm sure Obama wants in order to get the money they currently have).

Why would an employer or anyone not use the "free ObamaCare" plan? Honestly. I'm very happy the AMA is putting their foot down over this.