Peer Observations

Cindy

It is clear that Cindy has had past experience in the theatre. She has a lot of unique ideas that can make our play very unique. For example, she suggested that we could use an actual wall as a costume, which was an interesting idea. She comes to meetings full of ideas!

Alyssa

Where would we be without our leader? Alyssa has done an amazing job in organizing the group. We now have weekly meetings set up. Her ideas regarding the spine of our play are interesting. She encourages our group to think about the motive of our performance. What do we want it to accomplish?

Jacqui

Jacqui is full of new ideas as well. Her energy helps create a comfortable atmosphere. She brings out the life of the text. For example, she laughs at the jokes inside the play while we are reading it. This is very helpful, because it makes it more enjoyable for me to read the text. It is important to know how the audience will react to certain parts of the play.

Emily

And finally, last but not least, Emily has provided a lot to our group. She has a unique energy that creates an exciting environment during rehearsal. Her humor is always appreciated. She shows dedication to the play and concern for others. I find it hilarious when she complains about her homework. This just shows that our group is open to sharing our feelings with each other.

Overall, our group has great chemistry. I know our group has great potential. I am glad that we are open to the suggestions of others. Collaboration of ideas is the key to good theatre!

Posted by bhak0015 at April 13, 2005 2:01 PM