Hit Me Baby One More Time----Britney Spears

Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time was and still is a great representation of teenage life. It shows that teens can't wait for the school day to be over, girls wearing tight and revealing clothes, and lots of mingling with the opposite sex. It's very true that times have changed. The image of popularity and figure that teens, particularly teen girls have to go through in high school is OUTRAGOUS. Why has this change evolved? Well there are multiple reasons like media, change of fashion, music and image. Teenage girls are so heavily influenced by their dressing, likes/dislikes and how they should act. One thing that has still carried on form one generation to the next is that girls still try to impress boys and their fellow peers in whatever ways they can.
I mean what is the world is coming to when some girls spend more time trying to find the hottest outfit to wear or get their makeup right instead of trying to succeed in school. The evolution of girls and their particular obsession with fitting into the expectations of society is a feeling that will continue to grow. The media has by far been the most influential force driving the way teen girls see themselves. In Brittany Spear's video as in many of her other videos and many of her other videos, she has a very slim and shaped body and usually ends up getting what she wants. Whether it is the guy or the attention! When girls see images like this, the first thing that comes to their mind is that they want to look like that so they can get the same attention. Even if it means starving, changing their dressing or being someone they're not. The funny thing they fail to realize is if change is even worth it, if there is no guarantee to gain this so called "ATTENTION".

"I mean what is the world is coming to when some girls spend more time trying to find the hottest outfit to wear or get their makeup right instead of trying to succeed in school." I do not think that this statement is very accurate. Many people I know, and myself spend more time on school than worrying about what we wear or how we look. I also think that although it may grow many people will learn to see past it and cause it to start to leave.