« Youtube links failing | Main | Embed and Youtube are fixed and up! »

Embedding VideoANT

I added a new embed feature that allows you to embed a smaller player into any page of your choosing. It is the same width as a standard youtube player, but it is a touch taller so that it can properly display the annotations below. If it has any bugs please feel free to drop me an email or comment to this blog entry.

To use it, simply create a new VideoANT and add your annotations accordingly. In the automagically generated email you receive there is now a new link that launches a webpage with some HTML code in it. Simply copy the black text and paste it anywhere you would paste a youtube video and it will show your project! This could include Wiki's, blogs, myspace comments, etc. See the sample below!

To edit them, all you have to do is make edits to your project using the EDIT link in your email and the changes you make will appear in the embedded player!

You will need to refresh the page that the embedded player is on to show the new changes you have made. But the nice thing is that it updates everywhere. This means that if you have the same project embedded in multiple sites, you will only have to make changes once to the EDIT page of your project and the results will update for all of your embedded players!

I need to shut off the autoplay feature, sorry about this!

SLICK!!

Love it. Love it. Love it.