Contest over

Contest over, I learned a lot listening to what everyone else did. I wish I would have done better. If i had another chance I defintely could have done better. A project for my next website I guess.

it's time

Abalastow Compendium of ideas. I'm glad that in my final push I was able to get my site from page 5 of the rankings into page 4. i used digg and stumbleupon and I think that helped right at the end. we'll see how it goes in class today.

Last night

This is the last night and ultimately I'm trying everything to get higher up. I'm frustrated by the fact that all the University blogs get hidden after the first one. Without hiding them i'm on page 5 right now but I think I can do better. At least i figured out webmaster tools earlier.

This is part of Webmaster tools

Download file

Abalastow Compendium SEO Competition

This blog Abalastow Compendium is for the SEO contest in my Entrepreneurial Management class. I am trying to get the highest Google results for these words but they are made up. I don't know how I am going to do this an am worried about it. Stay tuned for more posts.

Great ocean of truth

“I don’t know what I may seem to the world, but, as to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.?

Albert Einstein

This will be the beginning seed of a couple posts i've got kicking around.

Welcome to the Abalastow Compendium of Ideas

This is the Abalastow Compendium of Ideas. What do you think?