About Me

My name is Brandon Bishop. I am from Madison, WI. I decided to come to Minnesota because of the Carlson school. In my opinion it was the nicest buisness school I had ever seen. I loved the Minnesota campus and I couldn't have been happier that I recieved generous scholorships to the U. Also it was away from home, far enough that I wouldn't go back all the time but close enough that I still could get back occasionally if I wanted to.
I am actually going back to Madison this weekend. It is my high school's homecoming and all my friends from college are coming back. It is going to be a little reunion of me andmy friends from high school. I'm excited for it but I have no ride back and will probably have to take the bus which is just bad. Also I have an astronomy mid term tommorrow which I think will probably go poorly. I have a whole list of things to do. Which makes going away on the weekend an even harder thing to do because I won't be here to do lots of them. Ok i'm done talking. Have a good night.

My first post

Good evening, BA1001 TA. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog. I have to say I've had the most trouble with this part of the course thus far. It seems that you need to find a certain combination to your directory name otherwise it will never accept it. I find that both frustrating and weird. Oh well I figured in out in the end. Now I can finish the rest of the class. Great. Later.

Brandon Bishop