Recently in Transcripts Category

Withholding Diplomas and Official Transcripts from Students

The University will not issue diplomas or official transcripts to students with financial obligations equal to, or in excess of, $100 or to students who have not satisfied any student conduct or academic integrity sanctions.

Once a student satisfies his or her financial obligation or satisfies the outstanding sanction, the diploma will be issued and the hold barring issuance of the official transcript will be removed.

The University expects students to meet any financial and/or student conduct and academic integrity obligations to the institution, both during their enrollment and upon graduation. Withholding the diploma and official transcript for not meeting these responsibilities is consistent with both of these expectations.

I don't really need my transcript right now...

Contrary to popular belief, students are not as impatient as we think when ordering transcripts. As illustrated below, over the past four years the Office of the Registrar has seen a slight decrease in the number of rush transcript requests.

reg vs rush trans requests_jul2006.dec2010.JPG

How shall I order my transcript?

Since the implementation of the online transcript request application, web-based transcript requests have been on the rise. Table 1 illustrates that how web-based transcript requests have increased over a 4 year period, while paper-based requests have declined. The inevitable fax-based requests continue to exist, but they have decreased slightly over time. In addition, the peak period for transcript requests consistently occurs at the end of fall semester, while the non-peak period falls at the end of spring semester.

table 1_trans req by batch type_jul2006.dec2010.JPG

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Transcripts category.

Grades is the previous category.