Starbucks Survey

home_img1_starbucks.jpg
I received a Facebook invite to do a survey for Starbucks. Typically I would decline this notification but I saw that I could win a $5 gift card so I figured I would go through with it. Their incentive was effective for me and I am sure it worked for many more. The surveyors utilized a convenience method because I saw that it was Facebook friends of certain people that were asked to do the survey. The following document includes the Facebook invite page as well as the first page of the survey.

Survey.docx

I thought the survey structure was pretty effective. The first question filters out the non coffee drinkers. From there on the question format included multiple choice questions that lead from one to the next. The only problem was with the question regarding age. The age choices were not equal segments. Other than that the colors were neutral and gave a Starbucks feel.