A Solid Middleman

GreenBook.jpg

GreenBook calls itself, "The Guide for Buyers of Marketing Research," and they have been operating for fifty years now. The main features of their website include options to find marketing research firms and focus group facilities all over the world. The web page does consist of much more and promotes many research articles on its home page. What interests me is the fact this website acts as a middle man, a form of Google in its own sorts, for research and it as strong of a source as it is.

I understand that organizing and rating a chaotic thing is very impressive but I find it interesting that sites like this still function when Google is doing what it is doing in the research world. They are one of the few companies that in the middle man business that has been able to stay head and shoulders above the competition and it is impressive.