For this project I actually had a lot of fun. It was very challenging for me to do this project because I had never made a digital movie before. It was my first time using "I movie" and also doing any type of editing whatsoever. It took me pretty much a lot of time to make this 5 minute movie. I thought it turned out how I wanted it to which was a great satisfaction to such a hard project. I feel like this last project was a success and it was fun to produce my very first movie set to music in this class.
I thought this project was a pretty challenging project to do. Jodi and I had originally wanted to produce a movie but after a lot of thought we decided to do costuming and then we photographed ourselves dressed in costume and incorporated our artwork to make pictures that looked authentic to statues or maybe old movie sets. This project ended up turning out pretty fun and creative and I also liked the outcome of the other projects that the class had made. Overall, I think the classes ideas were all different but meshed really well as a whole final outcome for the Eleusis project.