Links for finding Speeches

Here are a couple of links for finding speeches online. They are all American speechs, looks like, but still very useful!

Douglass Archives of American Public Address

American Rhetoric

Posted by bohn0025 at 7:25 AM | Course Logistics

Nov & Dec Schedule

As we've discussed in class, the only real firm dates on this schedule are the paper dates. The readings will get pushed back / eliminated as necessary.

PDF link

Posted by bohn0025 at 9:19 AM | Course Logistics

Forrester Research Technology

s is my website analysis

I analyzed the website Forrester Research Technology research and advice .

This site was clearly directed toward smaller businesses that are in need of assistance and information regarding to their business practices.

It appeals to these companies by allowing them access tio lots of information about other businesses, some of which that could help them with their own small business.

It also appeals to them by the way it looks. it is a nice green color scheme, not very flashy, just looks professional.

This site intends to help small businesses model their business practice after the decisions of others, making informed decisions and hopefully doing better in the market because of it.

Posted by brow1759 at 4:30 PM | Website Analysis

Ebaums World

The website ebaumsworld.com is one of the funniest websites I have ever seen. It has stuff that can make anyone laugh. It has clean humor for people who don't like dirty or vulgar stuff and it has everything else for everyone else. It has flash animations, jokes, videos, pictures, games, etc.. It is updated every week so once you've seen it all there will be more to come. I'll admit some of the stuff is kinda of gross but most of it is just hilarious. They have stuff that is just really funny and other things that are just really messed up and interesting to look at. So it is a good site to check out if your looking for a good laugh.

Posted by flem0142 at 10:28 AM | Website Analysis

Peer Workshop Handout

Here is a pdf of the peer workshop handout I gave everybody for the last round. I think it would be a good idea for you to re-read the first page before you begin commenting on your peer's drafts.

Click here to view the pdf

Posted by bohn0025 at 7:41 AM | Course Logistics

Website Analysis of AeroForceOne

Are you an Aerosmith fan?

Aerosmith is by far my favorite band and I just so happen to be a member of their fan club, Aero Force One.

On their website, you can learn all about the band and their albums. It has a biography of each band member with a ton of information. It also has a section on each album they have produced. If you are interested in recent Aerosmith news, it has a news page you can visit or you can sign up for their email list and they sent you updates on tours and other news. Aerosmith has a large list of cities they are touring this year and you can find them all in the tour section. The tour section also gives the venues and status on ticket sales. If you are an AeroForceOne member, you can get tickets in advance and better seating. This is good information to know if you are planning on attending the concert here in Minneapolis at the Target Center. You can discuss concerts or recent news with other Aerosmith fans in the forum. If you are low on Aerosmith gear, then you can get everything you need at the AF1 Store! They have everything from jewelry to music to clothing. Well i hope you visit this site because it is a great place to learn more about my favorite band, Aerosmith, and get in contact with other Aerosmith lovers.

Posted by odon0087 at 8:48 PM | Website Analysis

The State Of Hockey

Minnesota wild hockey is up and going again! This site is for anyone who is interested in the sport of hockey. To visit here is the link to the site Wild Hockey.

Their home page is set up very well. It is fairly easy to get around the site because at the top of the page they have categories where when you move your cursor over them it shows what options you have under that topic. For instance when you want to go look to see if you can buy any tickets for upcoming games you would move your cursor over the tickets category and then you have options like: season tickets, club seats, event suites, executive suites, group tickets, on the glass, and single game. The site is set it up so easy that once you know what you are looking for you will find it in a matter of minutes. In my opinion I would say this site is set up for fans of all ages as long as you know how to use a computer you are in good shape. I also enjoy the look of this page because it gives you a look at their logo and some of the players. I think the coolest thing on the site though is the flag because it is the flag for The State Of Hockey.

On the home page there is many different choices to make. When on the home page they have the most recent articles on the most recent played games and sometimes, like now, the site has interviews that you can watch and read up on, right now they have an interview with Tom Kurvers, the Director of Player Personnel for the Phoenix Coyotes. Then to the far right of the page they always show when the next home game is and how many tickets are still available for sale. This I think is a great way to get fans to buy the tickets to the game.

Here on their offical site you can find out information about most of their played games and then you can see where they rank in the standings. Then they also have it so you can check out their roster and who will be playing with them in the future. Here is where I check up to see if anything new is going on with my cousin, A.J. Thelen. Here you can also check up on individual stats, of players playing right now, to see who is has the highest scoring record or who has the most penalty minutes, and more.

The Minnesota Wild have put everything on here that a fan could dream of. If your not a fan of the Wild at the top of the home page they have it so you can search for other teams home pages too, but i dont know anyone who doesnt like the Wild!

Posted by thele043 at 8:32 PM | Website Analysis

Post test

This is my test post

I am an extreme procrastinator and this is being done at the last minute!

I hope this test post works because if it doesn't, i have nobody to go to when i do my webpage analysis... that would be bad

I'm going to work on my webpage analysis now...

wait a minute, i need to use italisize and underline

here is my link... aerosmith

Posted by odon0087 at 8:22 PM | Test Posts

Josh's Test

My Favorite web site is actually facebook so i will try a link to it here facebook

Here I keep in touch with all my Friends from other schools When i feel like i havent talked to the in a while i just drop them a line on their wall so that they know that i have been there.

Posted by thele043 at 6:27 PM | Test Posts

Gymnastics

For anyone interested in anything about gymnastics this is the site. href="http://www.usa-gymnastics.org"> USA Gymnastics

Here you can find any information you want, whether it be about rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling, artistic gymnastics, or sports acrobatics.

Continue reading "Gymnastics"

Posted by roet0036 at 1:29 PM | Website Analysis