Well! Will ya look at that! | Main | Graham's test post

College Humor.com

If you have a pension for hilarious movies, drinking games and other insane shenanagans then this is the site for you.

College Humor.com is website whose audience of college students can post pictures, movies, and other content with the motivation of inspiring web surfers to fall off of of their surf boards laughing. There are many categories of topics that you can choose. Beware, however as one category displays nudity. Mostly they are pictures of topless women with the words "I love CollegeHumor.com" written across themselves. I just got a great idea. For the paper about writing technology I could introduce this as a form of written language that is rarely mentioned.

I enjoy the dorm room madness section as well as the signs section. Enjoy your time on CollegeHumor.com.

Posted by aarr0001 at October 5, 2005 2:02 PM | Website Analysis

College Humor is funny website. I especially like the random pictures of the really off-the-wall things. I definetly think that this is just another way to distract yourself from studying, just like facebook and IM. Don't get me wrong, the site was funny, but I don't think I will be bookmarking it anytime soon.

Posted by: Graham Wenz at October 16, 2005 3:30 PM