James' Test Blog | Main | test blog

Casual Luxury

What is casual luxury? To most its just two words that have nothing to do with each other. However, to others, it is what they think of when they hear Abercrombie & Fitch.

Abercrombie & Fitch offers online shopping that targets mid teens to young adults. The webpage allows both men and women to go online and view A&F merchandise (shirts, polos, jeans, pants, sandals, cologne, accessories, and more). Young users can view pictures of the products, read a description, and see the price. The layout of the webpage makes online shopping easy, and something that anyone can do. After ordering the product online, it will be shipped right to your home and you can track the order along the way, online

Other then just online shopping... The Abercrombie & Fitch website offers a lifestyle link which provides the young users with music, pictures, and screen savers. Not only that, but one can also locate stores around the United States, learn about career opportunities, learn about the history of A&F, and more involving what the company is all about. The webpage has a sense of sophistication, due to its classic black and white theme.

S-T-Y-L-E is what Abercrombie & Fitch is all about and they provide it through casual luxury. They offer quality and style that is unlike most other clothing companies. From the time you walk into a store or visit the webpage, you can tell that it is a company set apart from every other.

Posted by judge023 at October 7, 2005 6:03 PM | Website Analysis

I agree the cite is very easy to use and somewhat sophisticated looking. You must really like these clothes to be so enthusiastic about the site, that's good. Personally I don't think it's so stylish to spend that much money on clothes, call me cheap.

Posted by: Charlie at October 14, 2005 6:33 PM

I agree that the website is well designed. The main colors of grey and white try and show how sophisticated the site is. It is easy to navigate around the site by the simple headings. You are correct that Abercrombie is trying to show that their clothes are a lifestyle. I think the site does a great job of showing its clothes, and does a good job representing the actual store.

Posted by: Gus at October 16, 2005 8:20 PM