ę Running GALORE! | Main | Website Analysis Ľ

nfl.com analysis

Hello Football Fans!!!

What are you doing this Sunday?

Letís be realistic here, we both know itís not homework, your going to watch your favorite NFL team hopefully slaughter whoever they play.

If I described you, nfl.com is geared 100% toward you, the fan offering news, notes, history, game day information, ticket sales, proshop, upcoming events and much, much more. At the top of the site, there is a link to every teamís official website, including the Vikings website though no one likes them [:)]. The big eye catcher on the main site is the main headline picture that switches from one headline to another as you navigate the site. Overall the entire site is composed of many links to different articles on different teams, games, analyses, and news.

NFL.com features a ton of linked texts, images, audio and video and a blog roll. The NFL gears this site toward the fans by allowing you to pick your favorite team so each time you visit the site new news and notes are displayed. The NFL shop link affects the audience largely as each item is customized to display a certain team. It makes the audience feel at home and appreciated because ďtheirĒ team comes first. Besides knowing about their own team, great fans enjoy keeping up with all the activity in the league (i.e. trades, injuries, stats, standings, etc.) which are all linked at the top. Whatís that, your roommate didnít let you watch your team? Not to worry nfl.com also offers highlights of every team and every game. nfl.com is a fans most informative site so haer can be ready for Sunday.

Posted by wayer001 at October 10, 2005 12:50 PM | Website Analysis

I can't believe that someone else shares my passion for NFL.com. It is simply one of my favorite sites. I spend a little time everyday checking injuries, trades, and depth chart battles. It might be a little geeky but I really love the ease of this site. Locating info on any team is as easy as apple pie. NFL shop is simply the greatest conglomeration of NFL equipment in the world. This site is for anyone who loves football and should be enjoyed by everyone.

Posted by: Brian Grant at October 16, 2005 8:20 PM

This site is fantastic. I check it every sunday for stats on my fantasy football players. It updates all most instantly which is key. I also love how you get all the updated news on NFL players and teams. The site offically rocks.

Posted by: Jeff Bergman at October 18, 2005 9:25 PM

The NFL has done a good job gearing their website towards the fans. I think it would be spectacular if they made a website like that for NCAA division 1 football. There is no purer form of football than College Football!

Posted by: brice aarrestad at October 21, 2005 10:03 AM