testing 1,2, 3 | Main | Tired of the Rain?

How do you like them apples?

Anybody who loves their apple computer half as much as I love mine will love apple's homepage. There are all kinds of downloads, cool ads, apple info., news and pretty much anything else having to do with apples, besides worms, seeds and cores. If you've never been to this very helpful and interesting site, you should really check it out. applehomepage

You'll find all kinds of neat little downloads called widgets. For all you pc people, widgets are cool little applications that are stored on a transparent 2nd backround on your desktop that are easily downloadable and accessable. There is such a variety of widgets that nobody can have them all, there are thousands. So instead you pick the ones you might use and or may find entertaining. On my apple I have a calculator, a calender, a dictionary/thesaurus, the weather forecast, the moon cycle and spanish and well as a yoda translator.

The apple website is yet another reason why apple computers rule! The simplicity of the site reflects just how easy mac's are to use. Everything is very clean-cut, attractive and easy to read and understand. There are all kinds of helpful tips and support pages for any troubleshooting you may need to do. Even my grandparents could navigate about this site with ease. They wouldn't quite appreciate all the free itunes downloads and other downloads like I would, but they don't really listen to today's music anyway, oh wait, niether do I...

Posted by dulbe002 at October 12, 2005 1:10 PM | Website Analysis

Thanks for the link. I am also an Apple Fanatic. I agree that the layout of the site reflects their philosophy of being easy to use. I do wonder, though, whether all their iPod stuff makes it just a site to sell iPods and not a site to make computers easy to use.

Posted by: Dieter at October 14, 2005 11:44 AM

I really like this website too even though I do not have an apple computer I can use it for my ipod. You can find information about any product that they sell and also make appointments at apple stores if you have a problem with your device.

Posted by: Nicole at October 21, 2005 2:45 AM