How do you like them apples? | Main | Are you ticklish?

Tired of the Rain?

Are tired of walking out of a class to find that it is raining, even though it was sunny 50 minutes before? Well, if you are, you should be checking the weather before you go to class.

At weather.com you can customize your own weather page. I have my weather page set up to give me the weather in the Minneapolis area. You can also click on different tabs that will bring you to different functions on the site. One tab will bring you to a hour-by-hour page. I find this useful for the schoolday; I can see what the weather will be like before and after my classes. Another tab lets you check the weather for the weekend, so you can plan your activities accordingly.

So, if you like to be dressed so that the elements don't get to you, weather.com is a great place to check out. Check this website out, it is very useful.

Posted by wenzx009 at October 12, 2005 6:25 PM | Website Analysis

Every morning when I wake up I check this website to see what the weather will be like and what the current temperature is. It really helps me out a lot and it's so easy to use.

Posted by: Courtney at October 14, 2005 10:28 AM

This website is great! I'm an a weather freak, I have to check it every morning. This site is an easy one to use and get information from.

Posted by: Holly F at October 16, 2005 2:47 PM

I defenitely check this every morning... It's a great substitute if you don't have a TV... and even if you do it's a time saver. I've never had any trouble using it, and it helps me decide what I should wear due to the temperature.

Posted by: pari0080 at October 17, 2005 10:10 PM

I really feel that this website is very benefcial. It is easy to move around and all of the options are easy to locate. The website is extremely informative and I use it often so that I can be more prepared for the day. Not only that, but anyone can use it; I'm not the greatest with computers, and I have no problem. It's Great!

Posted by: James at October 17, 2005 10:50 PM

Out of all the websites posted, I think weather.com is the most useful and practical. Looking at weather on the computer is much easier than my old strategy of opening the door to outside on the way to breakfast to see how cold it is. Thanks for analyzing the site and opening my eyes to it, its really helping me out.

Posted by: Dan at October 21, 2005 10:19 AM

This is a great website. I use it alot especially if I need to know the weather for the next couple days. It has proved to be very accurate and helpful.

Posted by: Nicole Albrecht at October 25, 2005 7:49 PM