Week Two - Jan. 31 - Discussion Questions
Some questions to get us started on Monday:
- What are the different kinds of service that Foos identifies?
- How are these types of service characterized?
- Why is gender a part of this discussion?
, Series Editorís Preface:
The Women's Movements
- What is revisionism in history?
- How is revisionism relevant for feminism?
- According to Bolt, what was life like for American and British women before 1820?
- How might this picture be complicated?
- What major changes shook the Anglophone world in this era?
- How might these changes have affected people other than those described by Bolt?
at January 28, 2005 11:12 AM