Deadwing and other thoughs

As Aaron "buttface" Lewis would say, "its been awhile".

Spring break was fun... got to chill in Connecuit with my friend Phil. He showed me a good time. The highlight was going to this goth club (my first time at a goth club) and just taking in the environment. Nothing like i'd ever see here in the midwest. I now understand why Phil is so dirty though... his house is HIDEOUS. animal hair and dirt everywhere.

I started playing WoW (world of warcraft) again with my friend Sobhi. This time its casual, more like for late night when i cant sleep kind of thing. im a lvl 18 or 19 warlock (cant remember). hes a lvl 15 rogue. so still noobs :)

Finally got Porcupine Tree - "Deadwing". was absolutley nothing like i've expected. it took me a couple of listens to get into yet, and even though i'm still not fully into it yet, it has definatley grown on me. I hated "In Absentia" for the longest time except for the first two songs, and now it is one of my all time favorite albums (and even better on vinyl). hopefully this is the same.

back to stat hwork.

ps. oh, and My Bloody Valentine - "Loveless" grew on me.. its a very good album. damnit.

Posted by brow1241 at 1:56 AM

Get the fuck outta my kitchen sink

our kitchen sink is downright DISGUSTING. phil is so fucking lazy its ridicliuos. first he clogged the sink with all of his shit (literally, the drain is clogged) and now all of his shit is back in there.

last night, just as the drains were starting to empty... he used water and cleaned a pan with meat on it.... so now its back to the total gross stage. i've used 1 pan, 1 bowl, and 1 plate all semester long. now i wash them all in the kitchen sink... yuck.

other than this, life is good for the most part. school is decent, i got all my homework for tomorrow done already (that has to be a record XD).

i have the whole week off of work because nothing is going on... very nice. i just need to not buy any records this week because extra cash may be a little slim. going to be harder than it sounds... lol.

ive been somewhat tempted to come back to WoW... the mmorpg bug is still in me XD. if i do, i want to create a character where i wont be reliant on others and i can just have fun... something like a hunter or warlock. mage is a blast, but man, a mage cant solo for shit unless you have a ton of room, which you usually dont. and no way im going to be a shaman or anything horde.. lol.

the main reason why i quit ffxi was because pld is way too reliant on others... we couldnt solo anything. my pld was absolutley ridiculous (staff 260) and i still could only solo DC at best. this is while i see ninjas and theifs soloing IT mobs.

oh well.. we'll see what happens^^

Posted by brow1241 at 9:35 PM