A fire broke out at the Plymouth Oaks Apartment complex on Saturday in the same place a fire occurred in July according to Karla Hult of KARE 11 News.
The fire was blamed on electrical wiring officials said, but they are not ruling out other possibilities. Firefighters battled a blaze in the same location just seven months ago.
For many residents the process of rebuilding after another devastating fire is hard to comprehend. "I seriously can't believe this is happening. We were just starting to save for a house and now everything is probably gone," said Jackie, a resident.
The Pioneer Press reported that the fire injured one person and forced 50 people out of their homes.