The Pioneer Press reports that students can return to school after a chemical leak sent dozens of people to the hospital.
The Rocori High School in Cold Spring was evacuated today after a chemical leak involving liquid chlorine.
The leak, which sent 37 students and one staff member to the hospital, was linked to the pool the St Cloud Times reported.
None of the injuries were considered serious.
The building was evacuated and given the all clear after emergency crews and a hazardous materials team inspected the school.