Recently in 2_CopyWRONG Category

Copy Wrong Image6

CopiedW6

This is fair to use because my image was added, but the background is so distorted, it's hard to see what the original image was.

Copy Wrong Image5

CopiedW5

This is not under fair use since the original image is still recognizable and little to no work was put into changing it.

Copy Wrong Image4

CopiedW4

This is completely fair, and I would even be able to distribute and sell because it doesn't re-semble anything from the original image, but is only inspired by it.

Copy Wrong Image3

CopiedW3

This is fair because the house is taken out and the plowed field can be argued that it is any other field from another picture or one of my own.

Copy Wrong Image2

CopiedW2

This picture - just like the one next to it - is boarder line with being fair, only the color has changed along with the context of the picture.

Copy Wrong Image1

CopiedW

This is boarder line to fair use. The picture is placed into a new context by cropping in a little, and adding text.

Tweed Original

I decided to do this picture because the house is in a secluded area and it seems like it would turn out to be a fun project after remixing it.

Original Tweed

Tractored Out, Childress County, Texas
1938 9 1/4 x 13 1/2Gelatin Silver Print

This page is an archive of recent entries in the 2_CopyWRONG category.

1_Winter Remix is the previous category.

3_Collaborative is the next category.