Here's a guide to publishing your reaction post.
- Go to http://blog.lib.umn.edu/uthink/
- Click on "Log in" on the top right hand side corner.
- Use your ID and password to log in (same as your email).
- You will be forwarded to what is known as your "dashboard." There you can manage all your different blogs and your profile. Since we are interested in the class blog, click on the little green arrow next to "System Overview" on the top left corner, just below the University of Minnesota logo.
- Choose "PA 5012 - Spring 2013 (Section 002)."
- Now you can openly add to the blog. Just below the tab you just clicked, you will see "create." Click on the little arrow next to it and choose "entry." This will allow you to create a new blog entry.
- Now you can put in a title and the body of text which will be your reaction post. Feel free to fill in the "Tags," "Keywords" and "Categories" as well if you wish, so it is easier for people to find your post if they do a search of the blog in the future.