« Rock the Roe | Main | coffman theater and SNACKS! »

tables are fun

cool i'm glad we can get a table at the event! but we are running low on good table stuff, we need to get more right away, we'll only have a week after break to get it. condoms, stickers, pins, lit etc. caitlin- who are you thinking would be good to table at the screening? i'll make sure to bring it up to reservations (that we will need that). maybe we can ask planned parenthood or naral? can they both come?

We'll get tabling stuff over break - of its not a big deal to get it right after, NARAL is really good at giving shit to us, we just need to get there.

as for tables,i think the more the better Naral, PP, any abortion providers, the hersey fund, etc...we should delegate people to contact these organizations over break and confirm them for 1/23 at 5pm!

Just let me know exactly what we need/want & I can send an e-mail to Heather ASAP. I might be able to pick it up, but I am not sure because I am in-between living situations right now, so I don't want to make any promises. Also, I can ask her about tabling at the concert.

sarah - it would be great if you're on getting tabling supplies - i have a car so it's no big deal if i gotta go pick them up. since we're planning so early however why don't you ask heather if she'll be around campus anytime soon (before break) or right after and would be able to drop stuff off.

i think we need condoms, pins, stickers, any new cool stuff, any new lit (we have old to copy) - can anyone else think of anything else we could want for tabling?

FYI stacey already okayed it with wendy from pro-choice resources to table with them - so no need to share another table