Scondary School and Hospital

Today we split up our group to go to different projects. Some people went back to hospital. They started out their day in a meeting with the nurses and doctors, then headed to the maternity ward. They got to see a women give birth to a health baby girl, as well as many newborn babies with their mothers.

Other people went to the secondary school to do another lesson on the computers. Today they focused on giving the girls a typing lesson. There was a wide range of experience in typing. Some figured it out quickly while others struggled more. The whole group will be going back in the evening to teach our second and final organic chemistry lesson. We will be teaching two computer lessons a day for the rest of the week. Other people in the group went to package and distribute food for ISAAZ. We will be going back to package and distribute more food on later Tuesdays.

-Megan

You guys sound so organized, so useful, so happy--makes me proud! I can picture in my mind some of the scenes you describe, but I suspect the real deal is even better. Be sure to take LOTS of pictures!