Lectures Online is up

Lectures Online seems to be up and running. To get to the lectures, hit meded.umn.edu, go to Year 2, click schedules in the upper right corener, log in, click "web", then click on the lecture of interest.

The direct link is here.

Posted by calv0016 at 11:56 AM

Lectures on Line 2004-2005

Lectures on Line is back for another fun-filled year. Dr. Stuart Speedie is working on setting up an automated system for creating the HTML schedules that should make the system a little more automagic. As usual, there is always the possibility that there may be some glitches, but I expect LoL level of service to be even higher than last year.

In related news - Drs. Speedie, Wangenstten, and I are sending out a letter to the MS2 Course Directors informing them of our expectations concerning lecture note availability. I may post the letter here so we can all see what the expectations are and follow up if they are not met. I also think it's important that we sincerely thank those who do an outstanding job, as teaching us is definitely not a trivial task. With your help I think we can make the MS2 experience even better.

Posted by calv0016 at 1:09 PM