Berniece Houle O'Gorman

For whatever the reason, there's something about seeing somebody really old that died that gets my attention. Now that might sound bad, but when I saw that Berniece died at the age of 95, all I could think about at first was that she was alive during the 1910's, thats insane!

The other insane thing when I read her obituary is the number of family members she has left behind; 9 children, 25 grandchildren, 32 great grandchildren, and 3 great, great grandchildren. That's amazing the generation gap for this family.

She was a very interesting and busy woman throughout her life as she received numerous community awards, Outstanding Senior Citizen award and many others as well. She was big on education and preached it to her family members and others as well.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twincities/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=141184404&iadid=search-www.legacy.com-www.twincities.com

This page contains a single entry by campx022 published on March 28, 2010 10:50 PM.

Michael Gramling made Powderhorn Park a better place was the previous entry in this blog.

Brian Barron is the next entry in this blog.