Fall 09 Casa Sol Activity Calendar

Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Calendar 2009.JPG

Do What You Are Assessment

The Do What You Are assessment will help you with your career planning. Please go to the link below and take the assessment before the discussion scheduled for Thursday, February 21 from 4 – 5:15 pm in 110 Nicholson Hall. During the session a staff member from ETCS will discuss the results as a group.

Do What You Are™ (DWYA)

What should I know about the assessment?
The DWYA is based on the belief that the best career decisions result from matching your values and personality with specific jobs. Personality Type is the foundation of this assessment because people are happiest and most successful in jobs that allow them to use their greatest natural gifts. Personality Type is the best way of determining what those gifts are, and in which occupations they would find the greatest opportunity for expression. The report will provide information to help you understand your results.

How long does the survey take?
Expect to spend 35 to 40 minutes answering questions.

How do I get my results?
Please contact Lourdes I. Cancel when you have taken the assessment. You will receive the results in the scheduled Career Exploration workshop. Please include your availability for the workshop. I will be working around your schedules so many of you can attend.

Where do I go to take the test?
Go to https://www.humanesources.com/capp/login.php?url=umn and click the “register here? tab.

FAFSA WORKSHOP

Thursday, February 7, 2008
Klaeber Court Computer Lab
4:00pm

Things that you need to bring with you:

In order to make the FAFSA workshop a productive experience please be prepared with the following items:

1. Know your PIN. If you do not know your PIN please log in to www.pin.ed.gov to retrieve it.
This may take several weeks in the case of a lost PIN so you must do this right away.
2. Bring your 2007 W-2 forms and your 1040 (Federal Tax Return), if you are an independent student.
3. Bring your parents’ 2007 W-2 forms and 1040.

SPRING 08 CASA SOL ACTIVITY CALENDAR

CASA SOL CALENDAR SPRING 2008JPG.jpg