? Mobbing: Awareness is the Key | Main | The Library takes on a new life ?

There is no time for me to sleep

Мне некогда спать! Especially since I got my new Russian books in the mail! I'm really excited. I opened the book up to the middle and found a very interesting dialog about a boy and his dog that got stuck in an elevator when he was trying to take the dog out for a walk. Cute little белка barked to save them and the neighbors came running!
One thing I noticed though, was that the picture in the book shows a young boy who looks much younger than the audio makes him sound. He must have gone through puberty already. haha.
In any case, Now I have a plan for refreshing my Russian skills and learning new skills. I've set aside 1/2 hour per day during the week to study Russian and then blog something about what I learned each weekend. That will be fun! This is such a cool language!

Posted by carl1236 at February 23, 2005 11:05 PM | Russian

hi carl1236, how are you coming on your 1/2 hour per day goal?

Posted by: Елизавета at March 21, 2005 10:22 AM

HMMM. Right. Thank you for the gentle reminder. I've been so busy and let it slide here and there after the first week, then completely. I find sticking to a plan is always harder than starting it, haha. And I know it's important to work on language learning continuously, but haven't been disciplined enough to follow through with it.
But thank you, this is a good reminder at how long it's been since I let it drop and motivation for me to get it going again.

Posted by: John at March 21, 2005 4:55 PM