? Breaking down by a bike shop is convenient | Main | Boehm’s 2 – A Bike Shop Review ?

Dee Duckwall, No Prison Walls

“If you cannot reach the stars why take to the sky?” The answer lies in Dee Duckwall’s Acoustic Folk Guitar Ballads. Charming like a spright in the early morning dawn, with fresh laughter, beautiful voice and honest smile says, “Another Gaelic song that had to be altered for public consumption...”

Posted by carl1236 at April 10, 2005 10:38 PM | Music

Seriously, dude - this is creeping me out. The Duckwalls are family friends of ours, though I'm closer to her soon-to-be-ex husband so don't see her as much lately.

Posted by: nathan at April 11, 2005 10:12 AM

Wow Nathan, I just saw her play on Friday night for the first time and was thrilled! I bought her CD for ten bucks and have added her to my list of favorites to go see in the future. It's a fun CD too with the same kind of songs and laughter in her live performance. So you have heard her sing then? Good isn't she?

Don't be creeped out, hehe, it's a small world and we are all connected anyway. It's all good.

Posted by: John at April 11, 2005 12:18 PM

Yeah, she's good.

Despite the "seriously", I'm not creeped out. ;) It seriously is unusual, though - I frequent a number of local bloggers' sites but you're the only one this happens with.

Peace.

Posted by: nathan at April 11, 2005 12:35 PM