? Sustainability | Main | Long Ride Recovery ?

No Plans are complete without...

It seems that no matter what our plans are, they can change. Just like the weather in Minnesota, haha. Tonight my plans were to work on my bikes, but instead we went to Home Depot to buy materials to fence in the rest of our yard so the dogs can run free and play back there without us having to watch them every second while we're working out there. It'll be nice. But I wasn't planning on doing that tonight. That was about 4 hours worth of time, including going out to dinner. hmmm. But I think all plans have to be flexible. One of the items on my to do list should be "Change plans" Haha.
After Home depot I bought two rubbermaid-like bins with covers to use as paniers for my bike, haha. Pictures will follow soon. Total cost for these water-tight grocery haulers? about 15 dollars for both. They will hook onto my rear bike rack that I installed for 5 dollars.
More tomorrow.

Posted by carl1236 at April 28, 2005 10:25 PM | Life

For an extra $20-25 per year, you can have a license to take the fur-kids to an off-leash park in the area and let them run and play with other pups...my kids absolutely adore the parks...

Posted by: Danielle at May 3, 2005 11:26 AM

Oh yes, thanks for mentioning those parks Danielle! We go to those for exercise for the dogs and we really love going there. It's good for them to socialize too. Most dogs really know how to play! I also run with the dogs, but they keep stopping to go, which really messes up my stride so I've slacked off on that a little lately. The back yard fencing is really because our newest dog will wonder off unless we are directly watching him. He listens well as long as we are there. So it's easier to have it fenced while we are out working on the garden or something. Mainly I just don't want to have him chase a sqirrel or something out into the street. He's going to school right now, so maybe that will help too. Education is a wonderful thing. ;-)

Posted by: John at May 3, 2005 10:17 PM