? The Cult of Human Power | Main | Sticker Shock ?

That's life

Last night I stayed at the bike shop working until 10pm. Well, some working and a lot of talking, hehe. After that I made my way home and promptly fell asleep thinking I was just resting my eyes. I woke up at midnight on the couch and decided it was too late to write a blog entry so I went to bed. That's life sometimes.
Today was a long day and I put in about 36 miles total on my bike. I went to a party in NE Minneapolis and ate so much Korean food that I thought I'd burst! Riding home after that was difficult for the first few miles. It felt very uncomfortable! But the food was sooooooo gooooood! That's life sometimes.
Tomorrow I have off from work and I was planning to go for a long ride, but now I'm changing my mind. At least if I do, I'll get a later start and do a shorter ride because it's now almost midnight. That's life sometimes.
I just read this passage from the bible, and it is amazing to me to think it was written so long ago, and we still have a problem with this in our society.
Eph. 4:31-32 - "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other,..." Well, it's difficult to state this in more simple terms that it's written here. What part of this don't we understand?

Posted by carl1236 at May 5, 2005 11:52 PM | Life