? Priorities | Main | She has her work cut out for her ?

Change Progress Report

Here it is 11:13PM and I'm typing my blog entry. Just like old times. How quickly we slip into old habits. It's not Midnight yet though, hehe. I thought since I'm thinking about it, I would let everyone know how it's been going turning myself into a morning person.

I've been going to bed earlier almost every night, with the exception of the last few days and Wednesday nights, and getting up early every morning. This has caused a few problems with me not getting enough sleep, but I feel that consistency in my early wakeup time is the most critical right now. I was pretty exhausted at work today and tomorrow will be worse I think. But I'll deal with it
and keep working on going to bed earlier. I still don't know what to do about evening activities.

I like getting up early in the morning because it's peaceful and since my wife gets up early there is the added bonus that she has someone to talk to. I've been going to the coffee shop with her more frequently in the morning. That's kind of cool.

Except for the last week I've had many more early morning blog posts also and very few midnight posts. So I'd say it's going good so far. Now I'm rushing off to bed exhausted. Resistence is futile.

Posted by carl1236 at August 24, 2005 11:21 PM | CHANGE