? Fuk the Photograph Smile | Main | Sun, Moon, Fire, Water, Trees, Gold, Earth ?

That was strange feeling

Taking a few days off from blogging was really strange feeling. I've been doing it almost daily for almost two years! can that be? Wow. Anyway, just to let you know what it feels like to NOT blog now, it's kind of like that feeling you get when you've misplaced something and know it's there somewhere. It felt like I was missing something the whole time, but couldn't quiet find it or figure out why I felt that way. It's definately habit for me to write now, which is one of the reasons I wanted to do this blog in the first place. But not writing for a few days made me feel a little out of balance instead of bringing me more balance as I cut back on my activities. Next time I'll cut out something else. One reason is because the whole time I was not blogging, I still had things I wanted to say, and instead of blogging, I wrote thoughts in my notebook instead. So I might as well share and expand on my thoughts online if I'm going to write anyway, haha.
So, more blogging to come...

Posted by carl1236 at January 23, 2006 10:35 PM | Balance | Blogging

I know what you are saying here. Because of my current living situation, it's very difficult for me to blog on a regular basis. And I really miss it!

Posted by: Lyman at January 25, 2006 2:03 PM