? Spokes Pizza | Main | The Art Store ?

Power outage, perfect timing

Haha, tonight as I was blogging, I had my entry half done and the power went off and I lost everything! We have a little space heater by the computer and it overloaded the circuit. So, you were all spared the dribble I was writing. Now I realize it's not worth repeating.
Now I'll tell you about my plans for tomorrow. I'm going to the Bike Depot in the morning to teach a young man how to rebuild a bottom bracket and headset. Then at 1pm I'm riding over to Minneapolis for the Stupor Bowl. I don't know, it seems like fun and I hope to meet a lot of down-to-earth cool people on bikes. Registration starts at 1pm at One On One Bike Studio.

Posted by carl1236 at February 3, 2006 9:19 PM | Life

Hello - where's your Stupor Bowl report? Another commitment kept me away so I'd love to hear your take on it.

Posted by: nathan at February 8, 2006 5:01 PM

Well...I didn't go. We have a highschool student working in the shop and he was waiting for his ride, so I didn't get out of there until after 2pm and I thought I wouldn't have enough time to ride to minneapolis. I know, Part of it was the cold too. I didn't feel like hangin out in the cold that day. My friend Dan went though so I did get to hear all about his (mis)adventures. haha.

Posted by: John at February 8, 2006 11:19 PM