? Sleepless in St. Paul | Main | Now that I have "Captcha" installed... ?

Free Haircut

Just over a year ago I made an offer to cut hair for free with my new Wald Hair Clipper with attachments. Nobody took me up on my offer until tonight! Today someone asked me if I would cut his hair and I did. I finally had the opportunity to make good on my offer! And it turned out ok. He was appreciative and thankful for the haircut.
I also learned a few things. For instance, now I know why barbers/hair stylists like to wash your hair first. It's nearly impossible to get a good even cut when hair is going in all directions, is oily or dirty. I started the haircut but then made him go wash it.
It was fun. Kind of like sculpting, haha. Not only have I saved a lot of money but now I got to save someone else some money. I am amazed that I have now been cutting my own hair for about a year and a half already! very nice.
Haircuts! Haircuts! Haircuts for free! Just send me an email and I'll happily hack it off, with style.

Posted by carl1236 at October 12, 2006 10:23 PM | Love your Neighbor

I would like to take you up on a haircut I will need one three / four weeks from now
regards, Eric

Posted by: Eric at October 22, 2006 7:44 AM

ok. I'll send you an email and we can work out the details.

Posted by: John at October 23, 2006 8:24 PM