? Ten Days with Jeff Ray | Main | Ten Days with Jeff Ray ?

Ten Days with Jeff Ray

Hey if it gets me writing again, I'm ok with the idea getting old. Ten days in a row is a lot to write about one topic. But I am learning some things along the way that I wouldn't have if I had not done this. Today on the car-ride home I did listen to Jeff Ray music all the way. All three albums. I discovered I could pick out the newer songs by sound. I like the blues sounding songs. But I also discovered that I cannot read my book and listen to Dear Grenadine at the same time. This music demands my attention every time I listen to it!
On another musical note, tonight I started searching for Mandolins and discovered they are expensive just like guitars. But I think I can find a decent lower-end model for under 300 dollars according to my brief search on Craig's list. Anyone have one they are no longer using and want to sell cheap or donate to me? I don't really have the money to buy one right now, so maybe I'll have to wait six months and save some money. Maybe I could borrow one from someone for the winter before buying one?

Posted by carl1236 at August 12, 2007 10:24 PM | Music