? NaNoWriMo Begins! | Main | First four days of NaNoWriMo ?

First Day Success!

NaNoWriMo success! Yes! I reached my goal of two thousand words per day! I did start writing after midnight to start November off right. I wrote 225 words or so then went to bed. This morning when I got up I made it to 1066. Tonight I went to Nina's and spent another couple of hours writing to reach my two thousand word goal.
Now I'm thinking that this is definately going to challenge me! To spend this amount of time and effort day-in and day-out for a month? Insane. But bun. Sane. But fun.

Posted by carl1236 at November 1, 2007 10:30 PM | Writing

Nice work! Keep it up! Let's build up that word count for our region... already up to 430 million if the NaNo Stats are to be believed.

Posted by: Sui Generis at November 2, 2007 7:51 AM

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by: David at November 2, 2007 11:00 PM

I just wrote a comment to your old post and after that I look if this blog is still alive. Im glad it is and congrat to your success (although I prefer a quality ahead of quantity).

Take care,
Alen

Posted by: Alen at November 3, 2007 5:19 PM