? NaNoWriMo Day 12 Rants and Raves | Main | Time ?

It's over, I won!

I am announcing to the world that it's over! I finished my short novel in three weeks! With 50962 words written and the story complete, I feel...
hmmm. not sure how I feel. I feel like I should be panicking still and trying to work out my plot some more or something, because that's how I felt all month. It's only natural. Now I feel like I should be writing, but there is nothing left to do. Well, except maybe read my new novel from beginning to end to see it in it's entirety! As a novel should be read. I was so busy writing for the past few weeks that I was starting to forget what I wrote at the beginning of the month!
Now I get to let the little tazmanian devil editor loose on it! Vicious little teeth he has too! But not until tomorrow night. Now I have to find a printer so I can print this novel out and read it like the book that it is! ;-)

Official NaNoWriMo 2007 Winner

Posted by carl1236 at November 25, 2007 5:19 PM | Writing

Congratulations on completing your novel! I look forward to reading it if you decide to share. After four years, I finally have a draft that might amount to something.

How did you get the winner image? I was scratching my head at their new website and I couldn't find a way to submit my final word count.

Posted by: Sui Generis at November 26, 2007 10:35 AM

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Are you going to post your novel for others to experience too? If not can you send me a copy - I would like to read it.

Posted by: Scott at November 27, 2007 11:14 PM