? Guided Tour | Main | Measuring Time ?

Time again

I always say, I need more time to do the things I want to do. But I don't really need more time, I need to choose to do the things I want to do. Then my answer is, But if only I had more time to do more things that I want to do. I should devote more time to my friends and family, gardening, art, music, career goals, etc. But what happens in the span of a day, hour or minute while I'm doing something I have chosen to do? My cells change, I breathe, my muscles contract and relax, my mind thinks up stuff, my body carries out actions, etc. What we call 'aging' happens to my body. In the next moment my body is closer to reaching it's natural end. Most of the time those changes are not visible to me, but over a longer period of measurement, I notice the changes. Not only my body changes, but my attitudes and thoughts also change. Hopefully I get wiser instead of spinning in circles, stuck in a whirlpool.
Many people ask, when are we going to experience world peace? The answer is simple. It's not a date or amount of time we are looking for, it's CHANGE. We will experience world peace when the change in human attitude and spirit is complete.

Posted by carl1236 at July 30, 2008 7:53 AM | Life