Fast food spoon cause of man's mystery illness

| 1 Comment
by Matt Carlson
Man has plastic spoon removed from chest which plagued him for two years with respiratory discomfort.

Over the past two years John Manley of Wilmington North Carolina had been experiencing unexplained coughing, vomiting and pain, according to CNN.  Upon a doctor's visit, he discovered that a fragment of a Wendy's plastic spoon had been lodged in his lung.

Manley says that he can recall no specific instance of eating such an item as the fast food giant, a one-inch long plastic shard.  However, Manley also admits that he is used to "wolfing down" his food, ABC News reports.

Last week the object was removed from Manley's chest and he is now expected to make a full recovery.  Wendy's has yet to contact him.

1 Comment

Thank you for due to this spectacular post. i am invariably close to to the present up out for content materials and was lucky to uncover you on yahoo i'm going to completely be back nonetheless once more againg to establish what other spectacular content material you post.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by carl2580 published on September 19, 2009 2:36 PM.

Oakdale mother walking baby killed by car was the previous entry in this blog.

Turkey plans to acquire missiles, citing self-defense is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Pages

Powered by Movable Type 4.31-en