Sweeeeet!

twins win.jpg

Ron Gardenhire addressing his team after the Twins clinched a playoff spot:

"From where we started out to where we are now, it doesn't get much better, boys. It's all because you got behind each other, you pulled for each other, you cared for each other. Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling watching you guys play the way you have. Continued success. We're not done, boys. We're not even close to done, boys. Let's go!".... The room exploded.

What else can you say?

If you like those musical montages that TV stations put together to celebrate a team’s success, this one doesn’t get any better.

Hey Alonzo-Yeah, so your blog includes pictures of the Sox players crying and Twinkies players celebrating. But where are the pictures of Rex Grossman smashing the hopes of the Viqueens! After all of the spouting by the former Packer Sharper I figured that you would be fair and balanced, like Fox. You suck!

Jeez, in my rage about your impartial sports commentary, I completely forgot to post my Ipod shuffle. I see that you still have completely predictable taste in music.

Here it is:

1. English Beat-Stand Down Margaret
2. XTC-Life Begins At The Hop
3. The Strokes-12:51
4. Elastica-Blue
5. Green Day-Bob's Uvula Who?
6. Lucinda Williams-Still I Long for Your Kiss
7. James Brown-Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
8. The Shins-New Slang
9. James Brown-Sex Machine
10. Wilco-Can't Stand It

Given your list of music I'm guessing you are a college radio station DJ at a podunk liberal arts college somewhere in wacky smell Iowa.

And jeez, what's up with everyone wanting me to genuflect in front of their favorite NFL QB? What's next someone from Michigan telling me to do a post on how the Lions are rallying around Kitna? Get your own QB ass-kissing site.

As I continually do my best to avoid sports most of the time, I still found myself a little bummed that Farve didn't get any interceptions this week. Oh well. Peace.

Don't worry Freak, I see a 4-5 interception day in Philly this weekend.

yeah, he's gotta break this record by the end this season!!

give farvra a break! when you have nothing to look forward to than retiring to mississippi and shooting gators (or looking out your window at rusting out, abandoned pickups in the back yard), of course you come back to tarnish your hall of fame reputation.

willie mays did it.

k.d. lang??? in the words of the great chris berman "WHAT???" you've really gotten soft in you old age. what's next an ipod mix of melissa ethridge and the indigo girls?

Hiya, I'm really glad I've found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is actually frustrating. A good website with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on September 26, 2006 11:01 AM.

Friday Random Top 10 was the previous entry in this blog.

Schadenfreude is the next entry in this blog.