Five Things you Never Knew About Me

I am going to try to relaunch this blog. First by posting more often, but more importantly as a vehicle for writing. This might include essays, reviews, poems, and critiques. Since it’s somewhat trendy to describe yourself with five relatively unknown facts, I thought that’s how I’d start off:

j edgar hoover.jpg
1. I once peed on the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, DC.

Solidarnosc.png
2. In 1987 I participated in a march commemorating the 7th anniversary of the “Polish August? at the Solidarity Church in Warsaw, Poland.

Killebrew_Harmon.jpg
3. At the first ever Twins game I went to, Harmon Killebrew hit a homerun that landed about 3 rows behind me in the left field bleachers at the old Met.

Jrrt_lotr_cover_design.jpg
4. Even though I read between 15-18 books a year, only one or two will be fiction. Having said that I’ve read The Lord of the Rings 7 times, East of Eden 5 times, and The Magic Mountain 3 times.

Gerald_Ford.jpg
5. I’ve been up close (within 10 feet) to two Presidents (Ford, Reagan) and one future President (Clinton).

Bonus!

laettner.jpg
6. I shared a school bus stop with the girl who became Mrs. Christian Laettner.

What are 5 things about you?

By "future President (Clinton)" I assume you mean pre-presidency Bill, and not Hillary? Ha!

Hah, good question spycake. I guess if Hilary wins I can include her to my list. You can also add John McCain to that potential list too!

I am glad to be a visitant of this everlasting blog! thankyou for this rare information!

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on January 20, 2007 10:47 PM.

Friday Random Top 10 was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.