TCF Bank Stadium

west_rendering_lg.jpg

The University of Minnesota unveiled it’s new football stadium designs to mostly positive reviews on Wednesday. The biggest surprise from previous drawings was the turning of the field 90 degrees to a mostly east-west direction. This accomplishes two things: Gives folks in the stands a fantastic view of the Minneapolis Downtown skyline and it allows the open section of the stadium to become a plaza. Other key features of the stadium:

NW_rendering_lg.jpg
Evokes old Memorial stadium as it will be built mostly of brick and will include “arched entries? around the entire perimeter of the stadium.

east_rendering_lg.jpg
Field will be eight feet below grade, allowing views of the field from the west end plaza.

Expansion-ready as more stands can be added along the top tied of the stadium.

Concourses double the size of the Metrodome and seats large enough to accommodate our ever increasing girths.

Of course, as with any stadium project (ahem Twins ballpark), costs have gone up. Some costs can be attributed to improvements made to the project (the wider concourses) while others are typical project increases such as soil corrections and inflation.

All in all a good start for a much needed stadium. I for one will be looking forward to opening day on September 12, 2009.

My hope is that some members of our community will be interested in submitting their scholarly work for possible presentation at the conference. I'm serving as co-ch air of the conference's Marketing Education track, one of more than 15 tracks that comprise the conference program.

guys have you seen Anne Curtis and Vhong Navarro sex scandal? if not yet you MUST WATCH IT! i watched it at http://pinayxcandal.com i think its on the page 3 search anne curtsi scandal

Gracias por compartir su maestría en esta área. Hay mucho Info inútil en esto que flota alrededor y aprecio su trabajo duro.

Found what I was looking for... Thanks for posting this! Im sure you will continue to grow...

Hey there! I've been following your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Like videos on the internet. I do think people must have to possess proof, cause there are plenty of trolls, you understand people who have no life which have nothing better to do than screw some misconception for everybody else..

Hmm.. Nice site but I disagree with the info you wrote here.. And I’m sure that I am not the only one who is feeling like this right now. Call me crazy but I think the total opposite of what you’re saying lol.

cool personnel ,many thanks for sharing . i wonder if it will go away a watermark on transformed file. i achieved this scenario before

Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Thank You. . . .

There was a recent study showing that kids with unusual names were more likely to have criminal records later in life. Also that they would do more poorly in school from what I recall. The reasoning for why is pretty obvious.

I see something truly interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . Thank you, very much.

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the want”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

Man, you must have no life at all with the amount of work you put into this. But thanks. :)

Trade Shows in India - Directory of Trade Fairs, Exhibition, Trade Events, Conferences and Business Seminars held in India. Find here details information about Details on http://www.indiantradeshows.com

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Thanks for the info, very useful

Предоставим интим в городе Киеве. Рекомендуем вам самые красивые путаны в городе Киеве.

The rich are always complaining. Zululand

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on January 4, 2007 8:23 AM.

Holidays 2006 was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.