Friday Random Top 10

Here it is! In the tradition of American Idle, every Friday I will turn the I-Pod to shuffle and see what it spits out. This Friday's Top Ten:

1. Heart of the City – Nick Lowe
2. Getcha Back – The Beach Boys
3. Cocaine Eyes – The Rolling Stones
4. Into the Valley – The Skids
5. All You Fascists – Billy Bragg & Wilco
6. Teddy Bear’s Picnic – Jerry Garcia and David Gisman
7. Boogie Shoes – KC and the Sunshine Band
8. Running Scared – Roy Orbison
9. Pakt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box – Radiohead
10. Omaha – Counting Crows

Hey Free - don't forget about the Wilco release next Tuesday. Did you happen to catch them on Prairie Home Companion Sat. night? They played about 5 tunes, mostly from Sky Blue Sky and sounded great.

I'm chaperoning 45 6th graders at an environmental camp almost all week so I won't be able to pick up the CD until Friday! I heard some on PHC. They did sound good.

Good posting, You make valid points in a concise and pertinent fashion, I will read more of your stuff, thank you for your time.

Mr. B, this hits me especially hard, as my kids will be biracial. What race do they choose on their government forms? Do they pick the minority race to get preferential treatment? (God and me forbid.) Although, being Asian, the expectation of high achievement means that they won’t get to be as special as their minority status might otherwise lead one to believe.

Mike, believe me, the vast majority of the houses around here don’t have any room for air conditioning ducts. My house has added on steam radiators for heat, and we have a couple of window air conditioners for the bedrooms, but no central air.

Amazing! You did a great job. You should write a lot!

I truly treasure your work , Great post.

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

runescape money making high alchemy profit items runescape runescape compare runescape items runescape ranging runescape cursors runecape

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on May 11, 2007 9:13 AM.

Elvis Costello Live at Myth 5.08.07 was the previous entry in this blog.

30 Best Loved Albums - This Years Model is the next entry in this blog.