Mission Accomplished!

APmission.jpg

It's been 4 years since GW has said that combat operations in Iraq are over. Oops. I however place more blame on the press for falling down on the job for this ugly war, although admittedly the President is chin deep in his own incompetence and falsehoods. Last week Bill Moyers had a special on how fawning and uncritical the press was in the lead-up to the war. It can be watched here and is quite damning.

Want more proof of the press' culpability in selling this war? Below is cartoon from Tom Tomorrow and all the quotes are true. What is really sad is that most if not all these "pundits" are still on the job mouthing bromides for the Bush Administration. Sad. Really Sad.

fouryearslater1.jpg

If the above is too small to read, it can be viewed here.

Should we send this to the Strib editors in hopes they may learn to value "competence" over "balance" and quit printing dingbats like Charen or Krauthammer?

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I thGood ˇV I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on May 1, 2007 7:51 AM.

30 Best Loved Albums - Some Girls was the previous entry in this blog.

Friday Random Top 10 is the next entry in this blog.