Friday Random Top 10

Here it is! Every Friday I will turn the I-Pod to shuffle and see what it spits out. This week's list:

1. Hoodoo Voodoo - Billy Bragg and Wilco
2. Postcard Blues - Cowboy Junkies
3. Go Ahead - Wire
4. House in Motion (live) - Talking Heads
5. My Oklahoma Home - Bruce Springsteen
6. And a Bang on the Ear - Waterboys
7. Turn on your Love Light - High Spirits
8. Daughter - Pearl Jam
9. Dimension - Wolfmother
10. You Make Me Feel like a Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin

What's your top 10?

Ugh. I hate Pearl Jam's "Daughter." What a fake song.

I don't pick em.... the I-Pod does. However it brings up a good point about Pearl Jam. I think they are a great "singles" band but not a great albums band. 10 has some great songs and has some crap, same with Vs., Vitalogy et. al.

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I thGood ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

Good site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I thGreat ˇV I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on September 21, 2007 10:21 AM.

Senseless Murder was the previous entry in this blog.

30 Best Loved Albums - The 2nd 30 is the next entry in this blog.