Friday Random Top 10

Two links today. First Revielle Music has a great review of the new Radiohead album In Rainbows and discusses the issue of songs v. Albums. Good discussion and makes we question whether I should be doing Friday Top 10 lists. Link is here.

Slate.com has a great response to a New Yorker article about the lack of "soul" in Indy Rock. Link is here. Otherwise here's your top 10:

1. Momentum - Aimee Mann
2. Eight Miles High - Husker Du
3. Burned - Neil Young
4. Game of Pricks - Guided By Voices
5. We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
6. Birds and Ships - Billy Bragg and Wilco
7. Mamas Boy - The Ramones
8. It's So Obvious - Wire
9. That's Really Super, Supergirl - XTC
10. Celebrated Summer - Husker Du

Wow! Two Husker Du songs. What's your top 10?

Wow, your music taste doesn't seem to have changed like mine. I am highly influenced by Avery's dance studio choices - "it's got a good beat, you can dance to it." However, my one and only these days is Paolo Nutini. You otta check him out. Although since you aren't a middle aged female he might not have the same affect on you.

I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

This page contains a single entry by Freealonzo published on October 19, 2007 3:10 PM.

Movies - Across The Universe/Into The Wild was the previous entry in this blog.

Gophers Trampled by Thundering Herd is the next entry in this blog.